Friday, June 28, 2013

Atos Doctor Harasses Disabled Woman At Home Assessment… Video…

Reblogged from Atos Victims Group News:

medical-ethics-for-dummies

How is this man licenced to practice as a Doctor? The people employed by Atos have no morals or integrity whatsoever, so long as they get their greedy little hands on their paychecks at the end of the month they care little for lives they are destroying?

And what may I ask is this supposed Doctor going to report in the assessment, “She is fit for work” I bet, we need more and more people to covertly record their assessments so the wider public and politicians can really see what’s going on?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, anyone who records their assessment and wants the truth to get out then please send it to Atos Victims Group News, I’m more than willing to publish the covert recording????