Monday, June 3, 2013

Giz a Job Atos “I’m a Registered Plumber” Honest…

Reblogged from Atos Victims Group News


article-1318157-0B6FC67E000005DC-342_87x84_popup

Lately I have received a number of emails from people expressing their concerns over what they describe as a “Great Concern”, Doctors who are employed by Atos to carry out assessments not being on the GMC Register or far worse NOT even known by the GMC?

Can Atos and the DWP be so arrogant as to think they can get away with employing NON registered Doctors, people who are not qualified to practice medicine in the UK?

Have any of you got any experience of this happening? If so please contact me with your information and I’ll publish this on my website?

I have contacted Atos today to ask them to let me know about this dire situation, I’m holding my breadth for a response as usually they ignore emails, I’ll keep you informed if I get any news….